Sq. Ft. Range
Lake Royale is a gated private community located in Central North Carolina, midway between Raleigh and Rocky Mount. Lake Royale encompasses roughly 3,000 acres which completely surrounds the lake. The lake is fed by Cypress Creek and numerous springs. Presently, there are over 1000 residential structures, about 3,000 residential parcels, and 2,000 multi-use parcels. If you’ve ever wished for one of those perfect places, the kind where you could be a like a kid again and go to summer camp, or join your kids at summer camp, you’ll love Lake Royale. It’s a place to unwind, find recreation, and experience life the way it’s meant to be!
- Edward Best Elementary
- Bunn Middle
- Bunn High
- Take US-64 E to NC-231 N/U.S. 64 Alt E.
- Take NC-98 W and Sledge Rd to Lake Royale/Sagamore Dr. in Cypress Creek.
From Wake Forest:
- Take NC-98 E to Sledge Rd in Cypress Creek.
- Take I-40 W to Pine Grove.
- Take US-117 Connector and US-117 N to I-795 N in Goldsboro.
- Take I-795 N and US-264 W to NC 231 N in Dry Wells.
- Continue on NC-231 N and then take NC-98 W to Lake Royale/Sagamore Dr. in Cypress Creek.
Schedule a Tour
Want to see this community in person? Send us your information below along with the date that you would like to visit, and we will be in contact to schedule a time with you.